Institution: Comisión Europea.
Scholarship Type: Masters and Doctorates..
Country: International (Europa).
The Erasmus Scholarship Catalog for the 2022-2023 academic year has been updated. The scholarships are for international students for master’s and doctoral studies at different European universities.
- Have a professional title.
- The eligibility of individuals and organizations depends on the country in which they are located.
- Consult the Erasmus Scholarships catalog (click here).
- Fluency in the English language is a mandatory requirement.
- Undergraduate degree.
- Grades card.
- Letter of recommendation.
- Passport copy.
- Residence certificate.
- CV in Europass format.
- Motivation letter.
- English proficiency test (the type of test will depend on the university to apply).
- Other documents will depend on the university to apply.
You do not have to apply to the European Union, but apply directly to the master’s program at the university that coordinates the program. They then present their candidacy to the European Union. The scholarship covers maintenance, academic tuition and air tickets.
October 13, 2022
It depends on the program to apply.
Check with the university of your interest.