Institution: University of La Guajira and Rinsa Group.
Scholarship Type: Courses.
The University of La Guajira together with the Rinsa Group will award 70 scholarships to Uniguajira graduates to develop the Program for Management Development course, specially designed to discover the training of responsible leading managers committed to a better world for all, capable of starting and managing businesses inclusive with high international standards.
The program grants international certification in strategic management for development with double international certification.
- Having filled out the Adviser survey and updated your data, click here to take it.
- Having participated in some activity of national or international visibility. (Eg. Forums, conferences, internships, among others).
- Proposal and/or project to be developed after the course with a work plan and dates established to comply with it. It must have tangible results and impact in academia, research, social projection or internationalization. It can be done in a formal group (maximum 3 people).
It is not mandatory, but it adds points to your application:
- Have attended at least one virtual or face-to-face activity led by the Graduate Center between November 1, 2021 and November 30, 2022.
- Curriculum Vitae with attachments.
- Undergraduate degree from the University of La Guajira.
- Copy of identity document.
- Proof of completion of the Adviser survey. At the end of the find, the system will let you download a certificate.
- Workplan. To download the model, click here.
- Letter of engagement. To download the model, click here.
Note: If you are a graduate and you have not yet obtained your academic degree, you will not be able to apply. If you are selected, it is mandatory to finish the course, otherwise you will have to pay Uniguajira the cost of the scholarship (USD$800 dollars) and you will not be able to apply to any call for mobility or national and international scholarships during one academic year.
November 11, 2022
December 02, 2022