Institution: Samsung and Universidad del Rosario.
Type of Scholarship: Course.
Innovation Campus is a global Samsung initiative focused on empowering an entire generation with 4.0 skills in a technology-driven context.
It has 460 places for the virtual course on coding and programming in Python. At the end of this training and certification process, they will select the 100 best students to take a short course in artificial intelligence.
At the end of the course, Samsung and the Universidad del Rosario will issue a certificate as a guarantee of your learning process on coding and programming in Python.
- Fill out the registration form.
- They will communicate via email to confirm the continuity in the process and indicate the steps to follow.
- They will send to the registered mail the confirmation of the status of their registration and the allocation of quota, in case of being admitted.
- Copy of identity document.
- Copy of a public service receipt corresponding to the current year (2022).
- Study certificate, if you are active in the educational system.
- In case you have problems obtaining the certificate, you can send a copy of your diploma or degree certificate of the last approved educational level (it can be high school, technical, technology or undergraduate).
- Sworn statement form, only for female heads of household.
- Certificate of inclusion in the Single Registry of Victims, only for population victims of the armed conflict.
Image use authorization
Minimum equipment requirements (hardware) with which you must have:
A computer with at least one free USB port
The computer must have a microphone
500MB of space on your computer’s hard drive
active email account
If you apply, we appreciate notifying the International Relations Office.
November 09, 2022
November 11, 2022