Institution: Indian Government.
Scholarship Type: Courses.
The online course offered by the Government of India in partnership with ICETEX seeks to provide a comprehensive orientation of the SDGs to help understand the essence and interconnections of sustainable development in development plans in a holistic manner.
The program is aimed at medium to senior level Colombian public officials, who are currently working on issues related to economic development, sustainability, and sustainable development goals.
- Being a public official
- The applicant must be over 25 years of age and under 45 years of age.
- Minimum undergraduate grade point average of 3.7/5.0.
- Have at least 5 years of professional experience (that is, after having obtained a university degree).
- Have good knowledge of the English language with a written test, with a minimum score of TOEFL IBT: 65 points, IELTS: 6.0, MET B2 or another test from institutions officially endorsed according to the Common European Framework.
- Bidder government form. The form is available at the following link and must be completely filled out in English. You must keep a copy of the completed form to upload it to the ICETEX application platform.
- Undergraduate degree.
- Certificate of accumulated average of the career.
- Labor certifications.
- Certificate of knowledge of English.
The required documents must be uploaded in PDF format on the platform assigned by ICETEX. Those documents that are not legible or contain a key to enter will be discarded and will not be taken into account during the evaluation process of the candidacy. To apply, you must create an account at ICETEX.
If you apply, we appreciate notifying the Office of International Relations of the University of La Guajira.
November 09, 2022
February 16, 2023