Course on ICT tools in companies and ventures
Dates: From October 27 to 31 and from November 1 to 3
Hours: 3:00 p.m. – 6:00 pm
Duration: 28 hours
Place: Headquarters – room 6206
Free and Certified
Organized by: Center for Graduates, Center for Entrepreneurship and Business Development, and Riohacha District Mayor’s Office.
Aimed at: Uniguajira graduates.
What will you learn?
Digital Marketing and E-commerce
- define the market
- page type
- Components that the page must carry
- E-commerce: globalization, customer knowledge, loyalty and Cost Reduction.
- digital campaign
- Tips for better digital marketing users
- Importance of having a website and ways to do it
- Why use WordPress as a CMS
- Introduction to WordPress (installation, database, themes, plugins)
- development and design
- Monitoring, security and backups
- Google Calendar
- Google Drive