Institution: University of La Guajira and Rinsa Group.
Scholarship Type: courses
The University of La Guajira, together with Grupo Rinsa, will award 70 scholarships to graduates and tenth-semester students of Uniguajira to develop the Strategic Management Development Program course, specially designed to train responsible and committed managers, leaders, capable of starting and managing businesses. inclusive with high international standards.
The program has the following modules:
- Leadership and team management.
- General strategy.
- Strategic innovation and joint operations.
- Business management and general direction.
- Corporate finance.
- Communications and marketing management.
The program grants international certification in strategic management for development with double international certification.
- Be a graduate, graduate or student of the tenth semester of Uniguajira.
- Having filled out the Adviser survey and updated your data, click here to take it (only applies to graduates).
Commit to participate in the training cycle that will be developed from the Graduate Center and the International Relations Office after the program ends. The program participants are the ones who will lead the cycle with the aim of replicating what they have learned.
- Curriculum Vitae with attachments.
- Undergraduate degree from the University of La Guajira (applies only to graduates).
- Capture of the SMA of the notes of the last semester completed (only applies to students and graduates).
- Copy of identity document.
- Proof of completion of the Adviser survey. At the end of the survey, the system will let you download a certificate (applies only to graduates).
- Letter of engagement. Commitment form, click here. Only this format will be accepted.
If you are a graduate and have not yet obtained your academic degree, you can apply to the call. If you are selected, it is mandatory to finish the course, otherwise you will have to pay Uniguajira the cost of the scholarship (USD$800 dollars) and you will not be able to apply to any call for mobility or national and international scholarships during one academic year.
November 24, 2022
December 13, 2022