June 17, 2023. Bogota D.C. In a joint bid to promote the Multipurpose Cadastre policy and research in geographic processes for the country, the Agustín Codazzi Geographic Institute (IGAC) and the Ministry of Science, Technology and Innovation (MinCiencias), will finance research projects for university students and recently graduated professionals, who allow to develop and advance in the implementation of public policy.
From June 15 to August 9, 2023, undergraduate students or recently graduated professionals from universities and institutions that have academic agreements with the IGAC, may present their research, innovation and/or technological development proposals in the multipurpose cadastre area.
The following are some conditions that young researchers and innovators must meet:
- Have a maximum of 28 years of age.
- Young people as undergraduate students must have completed at least 70% of the academic credits.
- Young professionals must have obtained their maximum degree three (3) years before the closing date of the call.
- You must have a minimum average of 3.8 in undergraduate.
- The projects must be presented and endorsed by the research groups of the respective universities to which the applicants belong.