Graduates come and be part of the 1st Brunch Fest Innovation is an event designed to identify projects and ventures that exhibit the following characteristics: high growth potential, be based on technology, and be derived (Spin-Off) from the University of La Guajira. Through the exchange of experiences, this event aims to provide entrepreneurs, graduates, students and researchers from the University of La Guajira the opportunity to present their ideas concisely and effectively in a format known as a “pitch”.
Where will talk about:
- Anthon D’Komm success story socialization (to be confirmed).
- Teacher intervention – Dr. Alfonso Herrera Jiménez associate professor at the National University, coordinator of the InnovaTE technology-based entrepreneurship program.
- Presentation of the pitch (Each Pitch must last a maximum of 5 min and a model for the presentation is attached).Note: the first 5 winners will be awarded 5 personalized mentoring sessions to strengthen their project.
- Share Brunch
- Appreciation of the invited jurors:
- Laura Toro – Regional link Cemprende Colombia (Innpulsa)
- Jaime Osorio – Leader of the Innovation Center of La Guajira HOCOL
- Alfonso Herrera- Associate Professor at the National University
- Luis Luna – Entrepreneurship Coordinator Chamber of Commerce of La Guajira
Date: September 14.
Time: 8:00 a.m. – 12:00 p.m.
Directed To: Students, Graduates and Entrepreneurs of the University of La Guajira.
Organized by: Entrepreneurship, Innovation and Business Development Coordination, Research Department and Graduate Center.